OPEN POSITIONS (Starting January 2023)
Spring Marketing Internships (Non-paid)
Remote at this time.
We are looking for enthusiastic marketing interns to join our marketing department to help achieve our goals while intern gain valuable experience. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and product team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Assist in strategic and tactical marketing development
- Research and develop digital marketing channels
- Assist in digital marketing and advertising activities (e.g. social media, paid, analytics, campaigns and web)
- Prepare marketing presentations
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
This internship is not paid, but could count as class credit (if possible).
To apply, send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the header to the attention of HR.